Donation Hours: Monday thru Saturday 9:00am - 4:30pm (no donations off hours)
No Dumping Allowed
What We Do NOT Accept
- Baby Cribs, Baby Baths, Car Seats, High Chairs
- Televisions and Computer Monitors
- Computers and Equipment
- Entertainment Centers
- Mattresses or Box Springs/Bed Pillows
- Large Appliances and Gas Operated Power Equipment
- Air Conditioners
- Pianos and Organs
- Used Toilet Seats, Sinks
- Exercise Equipment (older than 5 years)
- Venetian Blinds
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries
- Plastic Bags
- Bunk Beds (Under certain conditions)
- VHS/Cassette tapes
- Particle Board item
- Building Supplies/Carpet
Check LCSWMA website for guidelines and where to drop off old TVs, light bulbs, batteries, etc.
What We DO Accept
All items should be complete and clean with no rips, tears, stains or odor
- Cookware, Utensils
- Dishes - Cups, Mugs, Plates, Glassware
- Small Appliances - blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture - Couch or Sofa, Kitchen and Bedroom Sets, etc.
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- Books and Magazines
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray (and players)
- Electronic Items - Stereos, Radios, Speakers, Players
*Our staff reserves the right to reject items that do not meet resale standards.
We will provide you with a donation receipt/tax form for you to categorize your donations. We are unable to give you estimates as per IRS rules.
For a guide to determine fair market value visit http://thrift.mcc.org/donate. For information directly from the IRS, visit https://www.irs.gov/publications/p561/ar02.html#d0e545.